Is this for you?
Are you a top-class implementation technical / business consultant who is looking to move up in your career? We are looking for international consultants at all levels to help us shape and grow our business and team. The position is available to top tier local and international candidates with relevant experience in the alternative asset management industry.
Initially you will be based at our London office. As you familiarise with your new surroundings, colleagues and clients, you may be asked to travel up to 4 days a week to our clients to provide strategic, unbiased and objective advisory and implementation services. This is with the goal of improving productivity and overall performance for our clients.
The initial focus of many of our clients is to implement a portfolio management solution for alternative investments; however our reach stretches beyond that and therefore you will be presented with many opportunities to contribute and exercise your business or technical advisory skills at all project levels. In our growing business, there are also many exciting opportunities to specialize and grow further in your areas of interest. You will be asked to contribute to Thought Leadership and leverage your up-to-date skills and knowledge to enable cohesive delivery of strategic solutions.
Have you got the skills?
We are seeking candidates that have a solid university degree and possess some or most of the following key skills:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Team working and team building skills
- IT skills
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, preferably also in one other language (French, German, Dutch, Spanish or other)
Have you got the experience?
We are on the lookout for individuals that have experience or an affinity with most of the following:
- Financial services: in asset management, wealth management, pensions or investments. Especially crucial for this role is experience with alternative investment, such as Private Equity, real-estate or infrastructure
- Experience with the implementation of Finance enabling technologies, specifically portfolio management and administration tooling experience such as eFront, Allvue, BlackMountain etc.
- Project management, consulting, advisory or change experience. Experience with top tier consulting firms is considered especially relevant.
- IT implementation experience. Experience with ERP systems or specific investment systems is especially relevant. Managing (multiple) teams and assignments efficiently to completion within a complex programme.
- Creating and staffing a project / programme organisation
- Creating a project and resource planning and reporting on the progress towards senior level executives (steering committee)
- Project and programme management tooling knowledge
- Dealing with a supplier in a client – supplier relationship.
- Most importantly, a drive to excel, a passion to make a difference and a service ethic to manage our clients according to our standards.
- We are seeking a good match with our company’s people and environment. We are a friendly, dedicated, hardworking, ambitious company of people who are supportive and fun to work with. We have a small and diverse, growing, team who love to work together. We share ideas and work on them together as well as autonomously.
What do we offer?
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to grow in our start-up environment and help us define, shape, and grow the business. We truly believe our greatest asset is our people. We strive to provide a challenging, interesting, and supportive working environment in which you can develop as fast as your ambitions, goals and achievements allow. We are also committed investing in our people by training and up-skilling to offer our clients the latest insights into product and market developments.
To help you to be the best version of yourself, we provide:
- An exciting international work environment where you will be part of a successful and growing team
- Great opportunities to develop and grow in line with your ambitions and being a part of our journey to conquer the marketplace with our unique offerings
- Excellent and flexible remuneration, benefits and flexible pay-out
- A laptop and mobile phone
- A culture where we put our employees first
Who are we?
We are a young and dynamic management consulting firm that specializes in the asset and wealth management industry. We believe in doing things differently. While we are focussed on our clients and their results, we want to bring them success through asset-based consulting. By bringing a knowledge-based skillset with appropriate tools to our clients, we make faster implementation of change possible.
For this purpose, we have developed (and continue to improve) our unique delivery model with an effective toolset. This also means we invest heavily (up to 20% of our annual revenue) in enabling our people to be the best consultants in our marketplace. The aim is to build out a full servicing model by which we are truly unique to our specific client niche.
Most recently we have launched our Test Automation software, TARA, which enables clients to quickly automate their regression test cases without any coding. This enables clients to shorten development time drastically and makes more releases possible.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are truly committed to employ the most talented individuals who are selected entirely on their skills and ability to get the job done. We are looking for people with great soft skills possessing the right level of business or technical qualifications.
Where are we located?
Our company offices, where you will be working on a day-to-day basis are based in London. We also encourage a hybrid working practice, depending on our client needs, for those who are looking for flexibility of location.
Are you interested?
Apply at https://leadingmile.com/contact/. Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Contact us at [email protected]
* When you submit your application, you consent to your data being processed for recruitment purposes at LeadingMile.